The website www.bubo.es (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned by the company EL BON SUCRE, S.L. (hereinafter, “Bubó”) as a Spanish company with registered office at Avenida Marina 74-76, 08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, with VAT No. ESB62119755, telephone +34936305787 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
This legal notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Website, without prejudice to the fact that Bubó reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for its access or use.
The access and / or use of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes implies acceptance of the same. However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions, which will in any case be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by users.
Through the Website, the User may carry out the following actions:
- Access the information related to Bubó's services and purchase of Bubó products.
- Get to know the people that make up the team
- Get information about social networks
- Contact support via email
- Subscription to the newsletter
- Access the articles published on the blog
- Access the Bubó tools and applications
4. ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5.1. Rights over content Bubó is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses for the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate on the Website, as well as all the content offered therein, including the Website itself, texts , photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
5.2. Rights on the Website In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights by Bubó. The User has a right to use the contents and / or services of the Website within a strictly domestic scope and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with this legal notice. References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Bubó or third parties, imply the prohibition on their use without the consent of Bubó or its legitimate owners.
At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website and / or its contents confer on the User any right over distinctive signs included in it, unless otherwise provided in this legal notice. All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and / or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, the entirety or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of Bubó or, where appropriate, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress or manipulate the copyright or other credits indications that identify the holders of rights of the contents that the User finds on the Site. Web, as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated into the content offered on the Website.
I know the services offered, or any information provided through the Website may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorization from Bubó. In any case, the User agrees not to use the Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
5.3. Rights over the content and information disseminated by the User In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to Bubó through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any property rights intellectual, industrial, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving Bubó harmless, for any communication or content that she sends personally or on her behalf. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illegal, illegal, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, or of any other nature, he must immediately notify Bubó through the address of email email@example.com so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by Bubó violates their intellectual, industrial, or any other type of property rights, they must send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Identifying data and means of contact of the claimant or her legal representative
- Documentation that proves your condition as owner of the rights allegedly infringed
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by Bubó, as well as their exact location within the Website
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
6.1. Links to other web pages In the event that links to other web pages are shown on the Website through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, Bubó informs that these are managed by third parties, and Bubó does not have the human or technical means to know in advance and / or control and / or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, Bubó will not be able to assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website or web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example, but not limited to, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users had effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and / or public order, they must immediately notify Bubó so that it can proceed to disable the link to access them, an action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external website will not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between Bubó and the person responsible for said external website.
6.2. Links to the Bubó channel on other platforms and social networks Bubó makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, means of link that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and / or managed by third parties (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
The sole purpose of including these links on the Website is to provide Users with access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks. The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between Bubó and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked Website, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by Bubó of its contents and / or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may lead to the identification and authentication of the User (login / password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and outside the control of Bubó. By accessing these external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by Bubó, for which Bubó will not assume.
6.3. Links on other web pages to the website Bubó does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain materials, information or illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene content and, in general, that contravene the laws, morality or public order, or social norms generally accepted. In any case, Users may establish links that lead to the Website, as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any way
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, nor in any other way may the Website be modified
- It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications on the Website and / or, in particular, declare or imply that Bubó has authorized the link or that he has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered. or made available on the website where said link is established
- The web page in which the link to the Website is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights, including those Intellectual or industrial property rights and / or the right to honor, to personal or family privacy or to one's own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
Bubó does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. Bubó does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes that link to the Website, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
7. RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User, access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, for profit or not. In particular, and without the following list being limiting, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other Users
- Using the Website illegally, against good faith, morals and public order
- Register through the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User's identity
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to the Bubó servers, or to the services offered through of the Website, by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of Bubó, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website
- Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the result of the same and / or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and / or through any practice that violates or violates this legal notice.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the User may entail the adoption by Bubó of the appropriate measures covered by Law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, which may lead to the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending User, without that there is any possibility of compensation for the damages caused.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
Bubó cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and / or the services and contents of the Website, nor of the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it. Consequently, BUBÓ does not guarantee or is responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents, services and / or functionalities of the Website
- The absence of errors in said content
- The absence of viruses or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it
- The invulnerability of the Website or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted for it
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website
- Damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that Bubó establishes, or through the violation of security systems
However, Bubó declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and minimize system errors, both from a technical point of view and from the content published on the Website.
Bubó does not guarantee the legality, reliability, or usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Website. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illegal, illegal, contrary to the law, or that could imply an infringement of the rights of third parties, they must immediately notify Bubó so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
Bubó will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources other than it, as well as those contained in other platforms to which it is linked from the Website. Bubó will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
Bubó will not be liable for causes beyond its control, among which may be listed in a non-limiting manner: force majeure, internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of Bubó, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of Bubó, there will be no compensation from Bubó to the User for damages, to the extent that this is possible.
9. SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
Bubó reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, accommodation and / or downloading of the content and / or use of services on the Website, with or without prior notification, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this legal notice, without the User being able to demand any compensation for this cause.
10. DATA PROTECTION
The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this legal notice. Likewise, Bubó may modify the conditions stipulated here, in whole or in part, by publishing any change in the same way that this legal notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified legal notice will take effect.
Bubó may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, with no possibility for the User to demand any compensation.
After said termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth above in this legal notice will remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared null or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or administrative body competent authority, said nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The non-exercise or execution by Bubó of any right or condition contained in this legal notice will not constitute a waiver of it, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by you.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
Current regulations will determine the laws that should govern and the jurisdiction that must know of the relationships between BUBÓ and the Users of the Website. However, provided that such regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigation issue arising from or related to the Website, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the events will be applicable.
Likewise, BUBÓ and the Users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain). To submit claims in the use of our services, you can contact us by email at the following address email@example.com, committing ourselves to seek an amicable solution to the conflict at all times.
Last update: October 22, 2022